Thursday, August 13, 2009

hello world

This is how it begins. A piece of mine, the precious one, told me the way I write in English is better than my mother tongue because the metaphorical expression in Chinese is too sad and overwhelming. Honestly, after studying mkow's philosophy and having fun at clown's circus, I understand my sadistic feeling in Chinese is actually raging people's mind rather than making echo in their hearts. So, I decided to start this place by writing six-sentence stories whenever there's an idea pop-up in my mind. Hope this will evoke my verbal and communication instinct that hibernated long time as I felt both of them are hiding away from me since I work in this 18-storey building. Welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...this may the 1st but the last I post a comment in english..haha..
    Here is a good place to decurse Namidae 's curse, rejuv his wound!! I am looking forward to how you present your complex but structural logic in here. Btw, any special meaning for the 6 sentence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every CS student must know "Hello World" means the 1st program. This is your beginning to express yr feeling in this free blog world.
    I also looking forward to see your post here.
    Whatever it is happy or sad, let's share, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 sentences to create plog a story is pretty challenging becuz it's all about playing the words around. Somtimes we think 6 sentences are pretty a lot but to complete and deliver some messages to others, it might not enough. :) anyways don't anticipate I will give u guys some stunning idea or inspiration cuz I didn't reach that level yet.

    ReplyDelete